Friday, 12 September 2014

My Liebster Award Nomination

Hey Guys

So I have found out that I have been nominated by the lovely R Malik Reports for the Liebster Award so thank you!

If you don't know what the Liebster award is don't worry because I was the same. I kept seeing it all over other blogs and had no clue what it actually is but I now know. It's basically a tag that has been ongoing to help you find new blogs that have started up who have 200 followers or less and that counts as me! So yeah here goes...


1. Why did you choose to make a blog?

I decided to make a blog because I have always been a bit obsessed with social media but with the restrictions *cough* Twitter *cough* it can be difficult to get your full opinion across so I thought a blog was a good medium.

2. Who is your role model and why?

I always find these questions really hard because I wouldn't say I have one particular role model but I admire a lot of people whether they are famous or not. I guess if it was someone famous then my role model would be Taylor Swift because even though she is really famous she is still very polite and hasn't gone down your typical "meltdown" route. If it was someone that I personally knew my role model would be my old child minder called Ann because she has had to go through a lot in her life including an organ transplant and I just really admire her.

3. If you won the lottery, what would you spend your money on?

Hmmmm another hard question because lots of things spring to mind but one thing that I have always wanted to do is backpack around the world so I would use some of the money to contribute to that.

4. Which make up brand did you use last?

I actually don't really wear make up that often but I did wear some Maybelline Falsies Mascara like last weekend.

5. Favourite blog you read? 

World Of Wanderlust

6. Name one thing you can't live without.

Music in general.

7. One advice for the youth.

Just be yourself. Don't try and change who you are just to fit in. I've been there and it sucks to be honest.

8. Sweet or savoury?

Sweet all the wayyyyyy.

9. If you just became the president, what would be the first thing you changed?

Honestly have no clue, don't really want to be the president...

10. Dream holiday and why?

Said it in another answer but to just backpack all over the world. I just want to experience all the different cultures because I love doing that.

11. What do you want to achieve in 5 years time?

Hopefully I've graduated from University but who knows to be honest?!

Rules:
1. Include a link to the blog of whoever nominated you.

2. Answer all 11 questions they have provided.
3. Nominate your own 11 blogs with 200 followers or less.
4. Create your own list of 11 questions for them to answer.

Blogs Nominated By Me:
1. Em's Close Ups
2. Elzy Ella
3. Modern Day Gypsy
4. missCellany
5. Just Sophie
6. Whimsy & Wonderland
7. Alex's Life
8. Sarah Jo
9. Elsie's Empire
10. Beth Lett
11. Chantelle Sarah Blogs

My Questions:
1. What is the first thing to your right?
2. Do you have a favourite month? If you do why?
3. If you could only use one social media website what would it be?
4. Who did you get your last text from?
5. Hero or Villain?
6. Do you have a role model and why is he/she your role model?
7. Every been to a concert if so what was it?
8. What is at the top of your bucket list?
9. If you could be a celebrity for a day who would you be?
10. A motto you like to follow.
11. Do you think you could win the Hunger Games?