Tuesday, 5 July 2016

My Summer Bucket List 2016

Well hi...

It's been a while I know, definitely need to get back into a better routine wit my blog as I love it but I just haven't made the time to do it! But for now I'm back and it's summer! So I thought what better thing to share with you guys than my summer bucket list!

I've ticked off a few of these already which I'm super happy about and fingers crossed I can tick them all off but knowing me that is very unlikely! Summer is all about having fun wit your friends and just enojoying life only bad thing is I live in Scotland so it is probably going to rain for most of it but just means I need to take advantage of those sunny summer days!


  1. Have a barbecue - I honestly feel like this is a must on everyone's summer bucket list because what is more summery than getting all your friends together and having a barbecue? The smell alone makes me think of summer.
     2. Go on a road trip - Now I've actually ticked this one off! A few of my friends went on a drive               up to Oban and it was a bit of a disaster as we did breakdown and had to be towed all the way             home but it certainly was an adventure!

    3. Have a movie night with the girls - A few years ago at Christmas time my friends and I arranged        a secret santa and to exchange the gifts we arranged a movie night which was so fun and I really          want to have another with them soon as it is something a bit different from normal.

   4. Go on a bike ride - I feel like this one will be easy to tick off. There's nothing more relaxing than       going on a bike ride plus there are tons of places for me to go where I live so there shouldn't be           anything stopping me from hopping on my bike!

  5. Swim in the sea - Now this is weather dependant but from where I live it's super easy to tick off! I       don't know if it will be hot enough to actually full on swim but certainly a wee paddle will count.

  6. Go to Loch Lomand - I feel like this is a 'must do' trip for everyone in Scotland because it is such       a picturesque spot and this summer I've already ticked it off my list! There's so much to do there        with going to the sea life centre, looking at the shops, renting bikes and even renting pedalos!

  7. Enjoy a night out with my friends - Again another thing ticked off! Sometimes with my anxiety I         really struggle to enjoy nights out back home and I don't really know why but it way harder than a       night out in Glasgow! But last weekend I had one of my all time favourite nights out with all my         friends!

 8. Go camping - This is another thing that you should just try to do in the summer as it's a bit                  different and it can actually be fun to be disconnected from the digital world!

 9. Have a bonfire - Like with going camping, having a bonfire just feels like a summer 'must do'.

10. Take pictures in a photo booth - I've never done this except for passport photos and it just looks so       much fun so this summer I'm going to make it happen!

11. Bake cookies - I feel like I don't bake enough so this summer I'm going to try and bake at least             something because I do really enjoy it and find it dead relaxing!

12. Make a fort - Childish I know, but who doesn't love building forts and then spending all day in             them?! Perfect for a rainy summers day.

13. See a live band - Seeing live music as a whole has been a new years resolution for me and I want         to continue seeing live music this summer!

14. Have a spa night - I feel it's important to take time for yourself to relax and what better way than a       spa night. To make iy even better I might get my friends round and it will be one huge spa night!

15. Make handmade cocktails - Who doesn't love cocktails?! I mean they taste so good and do get             you quite drunk... So I want to try a bunch of handmade recipes that I have seen all over                       Facebook recently!

That is my summer bucket list! Do you want to do any of the same things as me or have you got other things let me know! Let's pray that this summer will actually be sunny for once!

Catriona...