Wednesday, 14 September 2016

My Current 'To Be Read' List

Hey Guys,

Today I am sharing my current To Be Read list with you! I moved up to Glasgow at the weekend (room tour coming soon!) and I knew I couldn't bring all of my books with me so I selected a few that I want to read asap!


I love reading for me it is a way to escape the world and just completely relax.I'm definitely one of those people in a coffee shop by themselves reading! I think it is why I got into blogging as I loved reading blogs and decided that I wanted to try it and two years later here we are!

1. Onyx - Jennifer L Armentrout This is the second book in the Lux Series. I just finished Obsidian the first book and I want to read the sequel as soon as possible. This series is based around a girl called Katy who moves to a new town and becomes friends with the twin boy and girl neighbours, Dee and Damon, but they aren't just any body they are out of this world. I loved the first one as it was such an easy read and I want to see how Katy's story continues.

2. A Court Of Mist And Fury - Sarah J Maas Again another sequel! This book came out in May and it's been in my top 3 ever since I got my hands on a copy! I loved the first and again I'm desperate to know what happens next. This is a fictional novel based around the legend of Fae. Feyre continues her life in the Spring Court but now with the powers of the High Fae while still having a human heart that remmebers all the things she did to say the people from the Spring Court. The second book follows her journey of how she survives the terrible deals she made to live.

3. Lady Midnight - Cassandra Clare I honestly can't believe I still haven't read this book I mean Cassandra Clare is one of my favourite writers and I adore the Shadowhunter world that she has created. Lady Midnight is the first in the Dark Artifices series and follows the life of Emma Carstairs and Julian Blackthorn who were introduced in the Mortal Instruments series.

4. Passenger - Alexandra Bracken This book has been so hyped up by the BookTube and Bookstagram community so I'm hoping it is good but it does have a 4.7 star rating on the Waterstones website so I'm kind of expecting good things.  This book has time travel in it which I love as well as a case of miss identity and I can't wait to find out what happens.

There you go these are the books at my top of my TBR list. What are you currently reading are you getting through your TBR list?

Catriona...